No time to be active in the Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce? Let us show you how!
In less than two hours, you can:
- Attend one of the Chamber’s Lunch meetings and participate in the Member Exchange Table and Round Robin Networking.
- Attend a Goldmine Referral Group meeting and speak about your business while learning about fellow Chamber Member businesses.
- Attend an after-hours Networking Reception and make new business contacts.
- Visit the Chamber’s Annual Community Expo and support fellow Chamber Member businesses.
- Participate on a Chamber planning committee – a great way to network even closer with fellow business leaders while working together for the Chamber of Commerce.
- Attend a New Chamber Member Ribbon Cutting and show your Chamber support!
- Become a Chamber Ambassador at various Chamber events – greeting at the door, working the registration table or helping to cut a NEW Chamber Member business ribbon!
- Participate with a fellow Chamber Member in the Chamber Small Business Mentoring program.
In one hour or less, you can:
- Email the Chamber a discount/special service for your business to be included in Chamber’s member-to-member discount program. Check the list before you go shopping! ABC – Always Buy Chamber!
- Invite a fellow Chamber Member to have coffee and talk business.
Even if you have no time to get involved, the Chamber offers:
- Business referrals from the Chamber’s membership directory, as well as direct referrals from the Chamber Office in response to inquiries received at the Chamber office.
- Money-saving benefits available to members only, such as a credit card processing plan, group rates on health insurance plans, and a worker’s compensation plan.
- Display your business literature in the Chamber Brochure Rack at the office and have exposure to hundreds of visitors who stop by the office each year.
- Use the Chamber’s conference room to meet a customer or fellow Chamber Member and discuss business.
- Update your membership directory listing, which displays on our website.