Do you have an opportunity for a high school student to intern at your small business?
Are you a small business that would like to mentor a high school student?
Please contact the Chamber Office at 330.929.6756 or email@example.com and we will help connect you!
Mentor / Mentee – Business Leaders
A business mentoring partnership exists between two people with the goal of both personal and professional development.
- A mentor is an experienced individual who shares knowledge, experience, and advice with his or her less experienced mentee. Mentors strive to support and encourage their mentees by offering suggestions and knowledge, both general and specific, as needed.
- Mentors become trusted advisers and role models for the next generation of business leaders.
- The goal of this partnership is to help mentees improve their skills and position themselves to advance their businesses and careers.
- This partnership should be based on mutual trust and respect, and it typically offers personal and professional advantages for both parties.
- Please contact the Chamber Office at 330.929.6756 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help connect you!
Benefits of Participating
- Mentoring partnerships can be mutually beneficial and rewarding – on both professional and personal levels.
- Mentors can develop leadership skills and gain a sense of satisfaction from knowing that they’ve helped their mentees.
- Mentees can expand their knowledge and skills, gain valuable advice from a more experienced person, and build their professional networks. Each participant can improve his communication skills, realize new perspectives, and potentially advance their businesses and careers.
- A requirement for Mentors/Mentees – You must schedule a minimum of 2 meetings per year.