Mentor / Mentee – Business Leaders
A business mentoring partnership exists between two people with the goal of both personal and professional development.
- A mentor is an experienced individual who shares knowledge, experience, and advice with his or her less experienced mentee. Mentors strive to support and encourage their mentees by offering suggestions and knowledge, both general and specific, as needed.
- Mentors become trusted advisers and role models for the next generation business leaders.
- The goal of this partnership is to help mentees improve their skills and position themselves to advance their businesses and careers.
- This partnership should be based on mutual trust and respect, and it typically offers personal and professional advantages for both parties.
- Please contact the Chamber Office at 330.929.6756 or email@example.com and we will help connect you!
Benefits of participating