“The Cuyahoga Falls Chamber serves as the gateway to the connections businesses need to thrive and for our community to prosper.”
We began using this phrase as our guide in 2021. In 2022, we will continue to be the gateway for businesses by offering connections to other people, businesses, and consumers. Gain access to business acumen, resources, and new ideas. Connections are integral to success. How many times have we heard, we do business with those we know, like, and trust. But take that to the next level. We speak highly of those we know, like, and trust. We refer to those we know, like, and trust.
As we continue to plan the calendar for the upcoming year, we will offer opportunities to connect. Be seen in 2022. Join us for our signature events, for training and development for anyone in your company, and take advantage of all of our services and benefits.
The Board of Directors is also your gateway to connections. We are working hard in the coming year to be inclusive, to get more members involved, and to make our chamber what the membership needs and wants. We are honored to serve you in 2022.
Kathy Romito, President of the Board
2022 Board of Directors
- President: Kathy Romito, Western Reserve Hospital
- 1st Vice President: Adam LaFaber, Digital Sandwich Agency
- 2nd Vice President: Stephanie Smith, Bober Markey & Fedorovich
- Secretary: Cheryl Myatt, CC Realty and Property Management
- Treasurer: TBD
- Brian Roach, Alexander Body
- Larry Brimlow, Brimlow Benefits
- Neil Lindgren, Westfield Bank
- Robert Lagasse, Berkshire Hathaway Home Service Northwood Realty Services/ Acker-Moore Memorial Post VFW Post 4738 and American Legion Post 175
- Nadia Mullin, EntrepreNew
- Russ Iona, Ruoff Mortgage
- Scott Mitchell, Scott Mitchell Insurance Agency
- Toni Fry, Primerica