Each year the OEOC’s Annual Conference features an eclectic and interesting mix of featured speakers, 20-plus breakout sessions, and plenty of networking opportunities – and more – for management and leaders of employee-owned companies, rank and file employee owners, business owners interested in selling to their employees, and anyone interested in employee ownership.
The 36th Annual Ohio Employee Ownership Conference: Are We There Yet? Defining Success in Changing Times will be Held In-person Thursday, April 7, 2022 at Akron Fairlawn Hilton, 3180 W Market St, Akron, OH 44333.
Topic areas covered include:
- Legal and Technical – sessions on legal, financial, fiduciary, and other technical employee ownership topics
- Governance, Leadership, and Best Practices – sessions to help you manage your ESOP, and worker cooperative.
- Culture and Communications – sessions to help maximize and grow your ownership culture including; communication committees; developing strategies for in-person and virtual communications; and reinvigorating your culture
- Essential Employee Owner Education – interactive basic education sessions for all employee-owners of ESOPs and worker cooperatives
- Selling Owners- sessions for business owners considering a sale to an ESOPs and worker cooperatives
In addition, we will be celebrating employee ownership excellence with our Annual Ohio Employee Ownership Awards, including the John Logue Employee Ownership Award, ESOP Company Milestone Awards, and more.
For more information and to register, visit: https://www.oeockent.org/resources-events/annual-ohio-employee-ownership-conference.