09 Jan The M Drive – 2012 Membership Campaign
Welcome to THE M DRIVE of 2012!
*Logo design compliments of Matt Weiss at Right Brain Design Group
Starting January 2012 – December 31, 2012 the Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce Membership Committee is asking for your help in growing our Chamber.
What is in it for YOU?
Membership Renewal Discounts!
It’s as easy as ABC…123!
*REFER a business that joins the Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce and when your next membership renewal is invoiced to you we will automatically deduct 10% off your membership dues for that calendar year.
*REFER a 2nd business that joins the Chamber and receive 20% off your membership dues for that calendar year.
*REFER a 10th business that joins the Chamber and receive 100% off your next membership dues for that calendar year.
*The membership renewal discount will keep going up based on the number of joining new members referred until you reach a free membership with 10 new members referred to us. A new Chamber Member is one who has never been a member in the Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce or has been gone from the Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce records for over a 1 year minimum. This offer is not good with any other promotion, special or 2012 Membership Campaign.
POTENTIAL MEMBER REFERRAL INFORMATION
Potential Chamber Member BUSINESS Name_________________________
Potential Chamber Member CONTACT Name__________________________
The TOP 10 reasons to join the
Chamber of Commerce:
1. New Member Business Contacts – Did you know that networking is the NEW cold call? Networking and new business contacts to help your business grow. With 300 + Members representing thousands of area employees,
the Chamber speaks with a strong voice for our business community.
2. Credibility – Credibility to make a statement that you are committed to the future of the Cuyahoga Falls business community.
3. Member-to-Member Discounts – Discounts and benefits through our M2M program to help you save money
while supporting a fellow Chamber Member Business.
4. Leadership/Professional Development – Learning opportunities through our workshops to help you run a smarter,
more profitable business.
5. Community Commitment – We offer scholarships and host the Community Expo and Health Expo every year.
6. Referrals – The Chamber of Commerce gives member referrals daily. Ask us about a NEW program called ChamberDeals.org.
7. Publicity and Exposure – Publicity and heightened name recognition so customers know who you are through our website and
business Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter page. You will also have the opportunity to put your business cards/flyers in the Chamber Member
brochure rack at the Chamber Office AND the Member Exchange Table at the monthly luncheon meetings.
8. Marketing and Advertising – Targeted and affordable advertising through Chamber publications plus discounts through various
local media to help you advertise your business effectively on a small budget.
9. Relationship Building Opportunities – Goldmine Referral and Networking Groups, Early Bird Networking Receptions, Coffee and Contacts Networking Sessions, Round Robin Networking at the Chamber Luncheons and Falls After Five Networking Receptions provide many opportunities for business contacts.
10. Members Only Small Business Money Saving Benefits– Health Insurance Plan, Workers Comp Group Plan, Credit Card Processing Plan, Coupon Promotions Plan, Computer/ IT Service Plan, Website Design Plan.
What does it cost…and how can a potential member business JOIN
the Chamber of Commerce?
For less than **$23 a month where else can you meet other business leaders, promote your business through networking events and possibly
do business with while taking advantage of Chamber’s money savings benefits such as group health insurance and a group rated
workers compensation plan?
**Annual Membership Dues (paid in full) based on a business with 1-4 employees would cost $270 per year.
*Startup/home based business rate $170 for a new business less that 1 year and less than 2 employees/other rules apply.*Payment plans available. We also accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express.
Please invite your potential member business
to be our GUEST at an upcoming
Chamber of Commerce EVENT:
2012 Membership Application
2012 Calendar of Events
2012 Goldmine Groups
We hope you will give strong consideration to asking a potential member business to joining the Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce where they will see “Business in Action” and how we have been the “Voice of Business” in Cuyahoga Falls since 1926.
Laura Petrella CEO