17 Dec State of the Chamber / 2020 – 2021
Chamber Members –
First a heartfelt THANK YOU for staying with us and supporting the Cuyahoga Falls Chamber through a challenging year for all of us. We have been here since 1926 and could not do this without you and your business. We are 360 Chamber Members strong and we thank you for being a valued part of this!
- We have emailed all members a member benefit recap – let us know if you did not receive and would like one.
- You may LOG IN to your member profile anytime to make updates and review your profile.
2020 did not stop you, your small business, or the Chamber from doing things a little differently. It is not lost on us that many of you had to conduct your businesses a bit differently this year and part of that includes evaluating expenses. The Chamber must continue to be of value to your organization and that remains our commitment to you and your business. To recap ongoing programs/benefits regardless of virtual or in-person:
- The Chamber is your pre-vetted professional network. Members have direct access to everyone in the directory and can confidently reach out to any of them as a fellow member.
- Chamber Members are your unpaid sales team in the community. Just as you can reach out… so can they.
- We have identified an opportunity to serve as an “outsourced training department” to your organization by providing high-quality business growth /training opportunities and business resources for our Chamber Members at a low cost or free!
- Our signature program Goldmine Referral Groups offer bottom-line ROI results for our Chamber Members. These meetings are where relationships are truly created, and referrals happen and will always be FREE with your Chamber membership.
- We will continue to provide guidance and support to our Chamber Members for marketing efforts and growth.
- We will continue to offer Chamber Member volunteer opportunities with working evergreen planning committees.
- We will always partner and collaborate with our surrounding/area Chambers of Commerce to work together and offer multi Chamber events and programs. Strength in partnerships!
So, what is next? As we turn to 2021 in hopes that it will be better for all we are excited to announce some new events and programs that are specifically designed for our small business.
- A Business to Business EXPO at the Sheraton Suites – October 28th
- A Beer & BBQ Tasting Signature event – May 13th – This is a revenue-generating event that will help support the Chamber’s general fund.
- ShopLocal330 Gift Card Program – An eGift Card program in partnership with the (CF) Stow-Munroe Falls and Hudson Chambers of Commerce. A card you preload that can be used at our participating businesses.
- A Virtual Job Fair with our local neighboring Chambers.
- Pay it Forward Membership Campaign – current members sponsoring /paying for a new member to join. Mentoring, guiding them, and making sure they stay active.
- Tiered Membership Dues – more value for your membership. Also includes sponsorships, email blasts, etc to limit how often you are opening up your wallet!
We also continue to offer the following small business benefits for you. More information here:
- Health Insurance Plan
- Wellness Items Plan
- Credit Card Processing Plan
- And 2 new advertising plans:
- Rubber City Radio ADS at discounted rates
- Projecto Window ADS at discounted rates
So as 2020 comes to a close that we have all been waiting for we will hope for a prosperous and better 2021 with all of you!
Laura A. Petrella, CEO
Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce
151 Portage Trail, Suite 1
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio 44221
Business | Community | Growth | est 1926