30 Nov NEW Cuyahoga Falls Chamber ShopLocal330 Gift Card Program!
Cuyahoga Falls Chamber Members –
The Cuyahoga Falls Chamber, Hudson Chamber and Stow Munroe Falls Chamber have partnered to form a locally focused eGift card program called ShopLocal330
- The ShopLocal330 eGift Card lets you enjoy your favorite restaurants, shops, entertainment and business services in Cuyahoga Falls, Stow-Munroe Falls, Hudson; it’s the perfect gift this holiday season.
- The ShopLocal330 Chamber team wants to encourage you to keep holiday shopping, eating and supporting local business services. Small businesses are trying to weather the Covid-19 storm and need our support more than ever.
- The ShopLocal330 is a community-based digital eGift card that makes it fun and easy to keep local spending local.
- This helps to support your local community by using the eGift card for customer/client appreciation, employee rewards, surveys, contests, welcome gifts, etc. Treat your employees and customers to the best of our communities. All dollars stay local – just in time for the holidays.
How does it work?
- The eGift card works with your existing point of sale and sign up is as simple as processing a pre-paid credit card transaction!
- All-digital and always available on your phone, the ShopLocal330 eGift card makes the perfect holiday gift or stocking stuffer. Now you can give back to the community while you enjoy the holidays.
- Sign up now – we market you, your store/service, provide monthly selling/spending reports and it costs you ZERO!
OPTIONS: SIGN UP HERE!
Become a Participating eGift Business
Apply to be part of our exclusive local small business network that accepts ShopLocal330 and allow customers the convenience of shopping, eating and playing in our beautiful region. Increase visibility to your business and expand your customer base.
Business eGifts for Employees – “Give Back” to your Community
Purchase an eGift card for your employees as a way to show appreciation while supporting LOCAL! Remember you can purchase the eGift Card in any increment starting at $5. And it can be used at any of the participating businesses.
Purchase eGift Cards as a Consumer.
Purchase a ShopLocal330 eGift Card to use at any of the participating shops in the neighborhood. With this card, you can write a personal message and send it to family, friends and colleagues via email, text, or physical copy. Recipients can choose to spend it at one of the participating merchants in Cuyahoga Falls, Stow-Munroe Falls, and Hudson.
Gift Card FAQ
Can I use the same gift at multiple locations? Yes, as long as there is a remaining balance, the card may be used at any participating location. See list of locations that accept the ShopLocal330.
Will my gift card work anywhere?
The card can be used at any location that has signed up for the program. Additional businesses are being added every day!
Can refunds be provided to my gift card?
Yes — just as refunds would be applied to your credit card, they can also be applied to your gift card.
Where can I check my gift balance?
Check your gift balance here: Check Balance.
What do I do if my gift card is declined?
If your card is declined, it could be because:
- The information is entered into the POS or terminal system incorrectly, try re-entering the information
- The value on the card is less than what is trying to be redeemed. Have an additional payment form ready in this instance.
- You are trying to redeem it at a non-participating business
Will my payment automatically deduct from the card if I don’t have enough to cover my entire balance?
In the event that your purchase exceeds the amount in your balance, purchases will need to be split up separately with the card balance being paid first and then using a separate payment method.
How is the digital gift card redeemed?
The card is keyed in manually into a business’ POS or terminal systems as a credit card. It cannot be swiped.
Are physical cards an option?
There are no plastic cards available. The card is available electronically or if you choose you can print it in a piece of paper.
Is there a cost associated with purchasing a gift card? How much does it cost to purchase a card?
The card purchaser pays an eDelivery fee to cover processing costs ($1.00 per card and 5.0% of the total value of the gift amount), unless this has been paid by a third party. The card recipient and merchant receive the full value for the card, providing maximum benefit to local businesses.
What happens if my purchase amount exceeds the balance on my gift card?
In the event that your purchase exceeds the amount in your balance, you will need to have a separate form of payment to cover the difference of the purchase amount.
For additional questions or concerns regarding your gift card, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Laura A. Petrella, CEO
Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce
151 Portage Trail, Suite 1
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio 44221
Business | Community | Growth | est 1926
2020 Presidents Club Members
Altercare of Cuyahoga Falls, Callatis Spa, Inc., CC Realty and Property Management, LLC, Continuing Healthcare of Cuyahoga Falls, Eveningstar Insurance, Hear-Again Hearing Center, Herzing University Akron Campus, Home2 Suites Stow/Akron, Impel Wealth Management, Margida & Associates, Inc., Peoples Bank, PNC Bank, RE/MAX CROSSROADS – Cyndi Kane & Dee Lees, Riverfront YMCA, The Wine Mill, Two Men And A Truck, Unity Health Network, Western Reserve Hospital, Westfield Bank (charter member), Winkelmann Architecture/Project Management, Young’s Screenprinting & Embroidery