Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce – 2017 Ambassadors
What is a Chamber Ambassador?
The Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors are our volunteer business leaders in the Chamber that are experienced and active Chamber Members. Our ambassadors assist in the recruitment of prospective Chamber Members by helping to drop off membership packets to potential businesses in Cuyahoga Falls. They also serve as public relations representatives on behalf of the Chamber at business openings, ribbon cuttings, Falls After Five Networking Receptions, Monthly Luncheon meetings and special events.
Responsibilities and Characteristics of a Chamber Ambassador:
- A one-year pledge of commitment to the Chamber Ambassador Program. (January – December)
- Wear the Green and White Ambassador badge at all Chamber functions proudly.
- Enjoyment in being a Chamber Member to meet fellow business leaders and have fun!
- Ambassadors are genuine about their experiences and provide a positive, inside look to being a Chamber Member.
- Ambassadors have positive attitudes and are professional business leaders.
- To help educate and assist new, current and potential members about the benefits and services of Chamber Membership.
- To help foster new member engagement in Chamber programs, events, and committees.
- Regular attendance at ribbon cuttings, grand openings and other events.
- Participating in a new business ribbon cutting photo. Help to welcome and greet the new owner.
- Greeting and welcoming new and current Chamber members and introducing them to other members at Chamber events. This helps with a smooth transition into the flow of networking and relationship building.
- Mentor new members you meet at Chamber events by encouraging their participation for Chamber events and planning committees.
- Delivering potential member packets to Cuyahoga Falls businesses.
- A working knowledge of the Chamber, staff members and planning committees.
Tips for Chamber Ambassador Success:
- Always wear your Green and White Chamber Ambassador badge at Chamber events so you are recognizable
as an Chamber Ambassador.
- Always introduce yourself at Chamber events as a “Chamber Ambassador” and then your business. This is an easy ice breaker and great relationship builder when meeting a fellow business leader for the first time.
- Attend as many Chamber events as possible to help keep yourself visible.
- Ask business related questions to the new members and current members you meet. This will encourage them to do the same for you and your business which will help develop and strengthen a mutually beneficial business relationship for both of you.
MY 2017 CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AMBASSADOR PLEDGE