08 Jan January 2015 – Chamber Member Business News/Invitations
Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce
Chamber Member Business News EBLASTS – FREE AND EASY SERVICE!
- These are a FREE and EASY way Chamber Members (only) can promote a business related news item to fellow Members.
- These announcements will be posted on the Chamber website, Chamber Facebook Page, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- They will also be emailed to the Chamber Membership and Area Business Leaders.
Wellness & Wealth by Choice
Happy New Year! So hard to believe another year is beginning! Wellness and Wealth by Choice is very grateful for a wonderful 2014 and the confidence the chamber board has placed in us. As your Wellness Products Provider through the Cuyahoga Falls Chamber Affinity Program, we have had the privilege to help many chamber members improve a variety of health challenges with their decision to make an investment in their health. Our purpose is to help you, your family, your employees and their families become as healthy as possible by improving life style and environment. By investing in your health now, you will mend, repair and eventually thrive.
Our consultation is free. The results are life changing! Contact Wellness and Wealth by Choice, Bob and Sue Gruber. firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-920-1590.
Donatos Pizza in Cuyahoga Falls is doing a Dine to Donate promotion for the Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce Area Foundation for the scholarship fund.
- This will take place on the first Thursday of each month from 11am to 5pm from September 2014 – May 2015. Dine in or take out only. Donatos then will give back a percent of the sales to the scholarship fund each month.
The Chamber of Commerce Area Foundation awards scholarships every year to Cuyahoga Falls/Silver Lake resident graduating seniors. The scholarship awards take place every June at the Chamber Monthly Luncheon Meeting. And with your help we can give another scholarship. Questions: Billy Harding, GM Donatos – Cuyahoga Falls at 330-923-5900.
City of Cuyahoga Falls
The 2015 City of Cuyahoga Falls’ City Calendars are In. The 2015 City of Cuyahoga Falls’ City Calendar is now available. This calendar contains valuable information for residents throughout the year. Be sure to pick up your free copy of the calendar at any of these locations, while supplies last:
City Hall – Mayor’s Office, Utility Billing, Switchboard – City Service Complex – Electric Department – Natatorium – Quirk Cultural Center – Acme #10 – Acme #12 – Bureau of Motor Vehicles (Graham Rd) – Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce – Cuyahoga Falls Historical Society – Hours are Mondays 8:00 am –noon – Cuyahoga Falls Library – Westfield Bank – Portage Trail and Graham Rd locations
Chick-fil-A at Chapel Hill
Trim Your Feathers in 2015 & Eat MorChikin! FREE Grilled Chicken Sandwich or 8-Piece Grilled Nugget every Wednesday in January (10:30 a.m. – 10 p.m.). Enter to win: Health & Fitness Basket! Chick-fil-A at Chapel Hill * (330) 920-4544 – 420 Howe Avenue, Cuyahoga Falls, OH. Not valid with additional offers * Dine-in only * One offer per visit, per guest * No purchase necessary. Chapel Hill location only * Register to win basket by Saturday, January 31st
Four Corner Promotions
Four Corner Promotions is offering a Shopping Trip before the June Golf Outing to a distributor of all golf items for your donation/sponsorship. http://par-one.com/
No matter if you are looking for Balls or clubs, Totes or Towels Par one has it all for Wholesale Prices. I will provide transportation. Limited to the first 5 respondents.
Cordially, David Ullmo – Head Opportunity Maker and Solution Creator, Four Corner Promotions, LLC. Ph: 330-236-5314 or Cell: 440-552-0544
Your LOCAL Loyalty and Mobile marketing service provider is please to introduce LOCALperQz.com!
- Exclusively for and dedicated to LOCAL independent Businesses – LOCALperQz is a part of the grassroots effort to inspire more people to buy from LOCAL businesses and REWARD them for doing so.
- Declare your Independence! Distinguish your locally owned business by joining LOCALperQz and stand out from big-box competition as a trustworthy, friendly neighbor that loves their customers.
- The CERTIFIED LOCAL designation helps to differentiate local independent businesses through LOCALperQz.com — a platform that helps consumbers shop local by raising awareness and promoting Certified Local businesses, services, professionals, and events in their area and then REWARDS them for shopping local through perQify powered Mobile and Kiosk Technology enticing them through various sweepstakes and reward programs.
This is only the beginning of some exciting tools and initiatives coming in 2015. Join the Movement Today! Plans starting as low as FREE! View Plans and features at http://www.localperqz.com/certified-local-plans-2. Email info@perQify.com or call 330-449-0717 for more info. Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce members receive exclusive discounts from the published plan rates through the Affinity program.
Cuyahoga Falls High School
2015 Career Night – We have set the date for the Cuyahoga Falls High School Career Awareness Night – Thursday, February 12, 2015. Please mark your calendar. We appreciate your past participation and would welcome your return this coming year. If you have been unable to participate in the past, it is a great way to meet our students and let them see firsthand the many opportunities for careers that they have in Cuyahoga Falls and North East Ohio. This event is required for all sophomore students at the high school.
- Setup, registration and a light dinner will be available for participants from 5:30-6:30. The event runs from 6:30-8:00 in the high school cafeteria. Each participating group will have a 6 foot table (6 ft. x 2.5 ft.) to work with. A limited number of electric spots are also available. If you are ready to commit now, simply follow the link below and enter your information. You will receive a confirmation e-mail. http://goo.gl/forms/vhelbv1Gu2
Your continued support of Cuyahoga Falls High School is very much appreciated.
Feel free to pass this link along to anyone that you think might be interested in talking with teens about their career path. The event is well attended by both students and their parents and is a great way to showcase the wide range of opportunities that the Cuyahoga Falls area has to offer. If you have any questions, comments or referrals, please feel free to contact one of us by e-mail or phone. We look forward to another successful evening. Thank you for taking an interest in the future success of our students.
Cuyahoga Falls High School – Cathy Nicholson, Chair, Business and Career Department,
email@example.com OR Carolyn Burdette, Secretary, Career Technology Education firstname.lastname@example.org 330-926-3808 ext 502126 OR ext 502204
EpilFree available @ Callatis Spa now. Permanent hair reduction system with no machines.Call or text 330-962-2150 for free consultation. Maria Suciu, Managing Aesthetics, Reiki Master. Callatis Spa – 2695 N. Haven Blvd. Suite #2, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223. 330-208-2445 call/text: 330-962-2150 www.callatisspa.com
Electronic Merchant Systems
Grow your business! One of the nation’s leading providers of merchant processing services and electronic transactions, EMS has been helping business realize their full potential for over 28 years. EMS provides trouble free deployment of customizable applications that will increase your profitability. Call Adrien Coluccio today to learn more about your business’ compliance: 216.287.0081
Loyalty & Text Marketing – perQify. YOUR LOCAL SOURCE FOR LOYALTY AND MOBILE MARKETING – perQify brings the power of Loyalty & Text Marketing to small and big business alike! With new advances in technology, Mobile Marketing is now easy and affordable for businesses of all sizes. No other form of advertising gets a greater return on investment than Text Marketing! Our Loyalty & Mobile Marketing program is customized to your business to deliver a powerful customer experience. This program not only rewards Loyal Customers but helps increase customer visits. By combining full service campaign management with the real time ability to reach out to your customers, perQify has the solution to drive both your top and bottom line. 98% of text messages are read within the first 5 minutes of receipt. No other form of advertising can make that claim.
- To Learn about exclusive Chamber Member Discounts.
- To Schedule a Free, No Obligation customized demo for your business.
- To claim your Free Web Listing and Mobile Coupon offered to all Chamber Member Businesses and Organizations
330-449-0717 or michael@perQify.com
City of Cuyahoga Falls
Announcing a unique advertising opportunity offered by the City of Cuyahoga Falls.
The First-Time Homeowner Welcome Program is an incentive program created in an effort to increase the number of owner-occupied homes in Cuyahoga Falls. The number of houses currently sold in the City average approximately 250 per year. Of those, a portion are purchased as rentals, rehab turn-around, or bank buy-backs. The City would like to see most, if not all, of that portion converted into owner-occupied housing. When a resident signs up for City utilities, they will receive a welcome packet containing important City-related information. If that resident qualifies as a first-time City homeowner, their packet will also contain significant cost-saving incentive offers provided by participating businesses. The City will also be a participant with its incentive offer consisting of almost $500 in free memberships, rental discounts and BOGO offers.
- In order to receive a welcome packet, first-time home buyers must meet two conditions: (1) they must sign an agreement committing to live in the home they are purchasing for a minimum of two years; and (2) they must be either relocating to Cuyahoga Falls from another community, or a current resident purchasing their first home in the City.
- In addition to welcoming the first-time home buyer to Cuyahoga Falls, the packet will be a useful tool for realtors to help increase their sales of owner-occupied homes.
- Each incentive offer will have a quantifiable dollar value contributing to a total packet value. The realtor can then represent to the buyer “purchase and live in a home in Cuyahoga Falls, and you will receive $XXX in valuable discounts.”
- Participation Requirements – Any business may participate.
Incentive offers must be quantifiable. There needs to be a specific dollar value in order to calculate the total incentive value of the packet.
- Incentive offers must be in pdf format and emailed to the City.
Unless otherwise requested by the business, incentives will expire one year from the date the homeowner receives a packet. The versatility of pdf will allow City staff to easily print a one-year expiration date on the document. Incentive offers will remain part of the program unless the City receives written notification from the business withdrawing from participation. If an offer is withdrawn, it would be appreciated (but not required) if the business would continue to honor any outstanding offers distributed prior to the withdrawal.
Benefits of Participating
- No postage. There is nothing to mail.
- No printing cost. When a new homeowner signs up for utilities, the City will print the offers and insert them into the welcome packet.
- The cost for a business to participate is zero unless and until the new homeowner redeems the incentive offer provided by the business.
- This is an advertising opportunity for a business to be one of the first to introduce itself to individuals new to the area.
- Your business would be one of the first to reach out and welcome the new homeowner.
Please contact us with any questions you may have. If you are interested in participating, please email your incentive offer and reference “Welcome Packet” in the subject line. Thank you! City of Cuyahoga Falls – Don Walters, Mayor. 2310 Second Street, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221 (330) 971-8200 email@example.com
Who will email the information out to the Chamber Members?
The Chamber will email out the announcements once a month.
When will the email go out?
The email will be sent out the first week of the month.
What can I submit for Chamber Member Business Announcements?
The announcement information that you submit to the Chamber will only be accepted via email only and must be strictly related to your Chamber Member business in which you are a paid Member of the Chamber of Commerce. The “Business News Announcements” must be related to: a new service your business is offering, a special “Members Only” discount and offer, office furniture for sale, hiring a new employee for your business, new business ribbon cutting, business anniversary invitation, business open house announcement, new business address, office space for rent, celebrating a business anniversary, etc.
How much space can I have for a Chamber Member Business Announcement?
300 words or fewer of text only and one listing per Chamber Member business per month. The Chamber reserves the right to edit all submissions and use fewer or more words submitted.
What is the deadline to submit information?
The deadline to submit a Chamber Member Business Announcement is the 25th of the month by 12 noon and it will run in the next month’s email. Anything submitted after that date will run in the following month’s e-blast. You may also send an email with your announcement/news to the Chamber Membership by accessing the email database by logging in to the Chamber website with your user name/password. Please email the Chamber if you need help logging on.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
Email your information in the actual email you send back to us OR attach your information in a MS WORD Document only. We must be able to copy and paste your text submitted. Phone, fax, text boxes, PDF or JPG submissions will not be accepted.
EMAIL here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chamber Member Business Name____________________________Date___________
My Chamber Member Business Announcement of 300 words or less:
- All emailed submissions for the Chamber Member Business Announcements are subject to approval and may be edited.
- Chamber Dues must be current to submit.
- The Chamber is not liable for any misprints, typos or incorrect information submitted.
- If there are less than 5 submissions for the month an email will not be sent.