22 Sep Important Information Regarding the 2015 Workers’ Compensation Group Rating Program
Important Information Regarding the 2015 Workers’ Compensation Group Rating Program
The Bureau of Workers’ Compensation is transitioning to prospective (pay in advance) billing in 2015. In light of these changes the 2015 group rating enrollment deadlines have been moved up three months. The enrollment deadline for the traditional discount group rating program is November 24 and the retro group rating enrollment deadline is January 30. The last day that applications (AC-3s) will be accepted is November 12. If you have not already applied , we ask that you take a look at your potential premium savings through the Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce Workers’ Compensation Program that is administered by our partner, CareWorks Consultants, Inc. (CCI). Our Workers’ Compensation Program was created to help our members maximize their workers’ compensation premium savings and to provide them with quality claims management services. Consider these points about our program:
- Qualifying group members can take advantage of rate discounts as high as 53% in our Traditional Group Rating Programs and projected premium refunds of over 67% through our Retrospective Group Programs.
- CareWorks Consultants is there to help you with unemployment program consulting services which are included in our program.
- CareWorks Consultants provides peace of mind through their comprehensive claims management, hearing representation and rating analysis services.
- Safety training classes are available to help participants meet BWC
- CareWorks Consultants will help you determine the additional discounts and rebates that you might be eligible for through Destination Excellence and other BWC Alternative Rating Programs.
To request a free, no obligation analysis of your best savings options please take a moment and contact CareWorks Consultants Program Manager, Bob Nicoll at (800) 837-3200 ext. 8595 or email him at email@example.com.