08 Mar Ice Breaker Questions for NETWORKING at the Chamber of Commerce
Chamber of Commerce
ICE BREAKER QUESTIONS
Want to avoid those uncomfortable pauses which sometimes arise when you are in conversation with someone you just met at a Chamber event?
Here is a list of “ice-breaker questions” based on the premise that everybody loves to talk about themselves – so let them!
- Where did you grow up? High School/College?
- Did you come from a large family? Do you have siblings?
- How did you end up in your profession?
- What do you enjoy most about what you do?
- What advice would you give someone starting out in your field?
- What trends do you see in your business?
- How has technology changed in your business?
- What marketing techniques work best for you?
- What makes your business unique?
- Do you have a personal or business “dream” for the future?