Chamber of Commerce
ICE BREAKER QUESTIONS
Want to avoid those uncomfortable pauses which sometimes arise when you are in conversation with someone you just met at a Chamber event?
Here is a list of “ice-breaker questions” based on the premise that everybody loves to talk about themselves – so let them!
- Where did you grow up? High School/College?
- Did you come from a large family? Do you have siblings?
- How did you end up in your profession?
- What do you enjoy most about what you do?
- What advice would you give someone starting out in your field?
- What trends do you see in your business?
- How has technology changed in your business?
- What marketing techniques work best for you?
- What makes your business unique?
- Do you have a personal or business “dream” for the future?