13 Oct Guiding Principles, Mission, Vision, Impact, Values, Strategic Objectives
- To bridge business and community.
- Promote the business climate in Cuyahoga Falls through direct support of its members.
- Promote and emphasize the economic, educational, social and cultural interests in Cuyahoga Falls.
- Strengthen workforce development with employers and education.
- Foster a better understanding of the role of the business community, both from the standpoint of residents and from the standpoint of businesses themselves.
- Represent the interests of its members to governmental boards and agencies and to the media.
- Become a champion in advancing the desirability of Cuyahoga Falls as a place to work, shop, live and visit. Working in cooperation with our City, DTCF Partnership, Schools, Library and Hospital.
- Serve as a resource hub for new businesses seeking information about Cuyahoga Falls its’ businesses processes, and available space.
- Serve as a leader to advocate for our business community.
- Encourage business and social contacts among its members.
The Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce actively promotes a partnership of business and community succeeding together. We promote, support, and enhance the economic climate in in Cuyahoga Falls while fostering positive connections among members of the local business community.
To serve as the go-to resource for business development and support, fostering meaningful connections and providing tools to help local businesses and the community thrive.
To enhance the local business community by connecting members with passionate people, valuable information, and relevant resources for success.
- Continuous Improvement: embrace change, encourage growth, and increase efficiency
- Collaboration: engage with other organizations to align resources and work together to enhance the Chamber’s efforts
- Innovation: think outside of the box, develop creative approaches to solve problems, and seek new opportunities to expand the Chamber’s impact
- Integrity: always do the right thing and act with respect and fairness in all situations
- Increased member engagement through strategic business development and networking opportunities
- Provide value-added services and events to demonstrate members’ return on investment
- Connect resources in the community to maximize impact and promote local products and services
- Advocate for Chamber members by supporting and leading initiatives in the interest of the local business community
- Innovative – innovative and risk-taking – new events/programs.
- Energetic – competitive and growth-oriented as an organization.
- Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative with our businesses.
CHAMBER CORE FOCUS AREAS:
- Businesses – Engagement | Growth
- Collaborations/ Partnerships – Businesses | City | Schools | Library
- Business Programs/Events
- Community Engagement
- Business Education opportunities for Chamber Members.
- Develop current Chamber Members.
- Engage former Chamber Members.