14 Jun Festivals, Concerts and Events in Downtown Cuyahoga Falls
Downtown Cuyahoga Falls
Falls River Square
2018 FALLS DOWNTOWN FRIDAYS
Falls Downtown Fridays is a free summer event series full of fun and exciting opportunities for the entire family to enjoy art, music, and food. All events are family friendly and celebrate local businesses. All events are family friendly and celebrate local businesses.
Cascade Auto Group, Carrara Company and Western Reserve Hospital
Cuyahoga Falls Festival Hotline
MORE INFO here:
2018 Falls Downtown Fridays Schedule
PRINTABLE SCHEDULE: Falls DT Fridays Schedule 2018
June 2 – Grand Opening of Front Street
June 15 – Bebop on the Block
June 22 – River Rock Fest
June 29 – Crafty Mart
July 6 – Stars and Stripes: Honoring Our Local Heroes
July 13 – Taste of the Falls
July 27 – Kids Fest
August 3 – Soul Rythm and Brews
Falls Downtown Fridays Sponsorship Levels and Opportunities
2018 Falls DT Fridays Sponsor Form
2018 Falls DT Fridays Sponsor Form FRIENDS OF FALLS
The Falls River Square Festival and Special Event Site was created for the residents of Cuyahoga Falls, however, it is enjoyed by the entire northeast Ohio region. The perfect destination location for fine or casual dining, attending a special event, or taking a stroll along the riverfront boardwalk, the Falls River Square district has something for everyone!
- The Pavilion, Stage, Amphitheatre and Interactive Water Fountain are magnificent additions to the downtown riverfront district accommodating a variety of functions from wedding ceremony and receptions to concerts and celebrations.
- The Pavilion features 3,500 square feet of spectacular meeting and banquet space complete with breathtaking views of the Cuyahoga River from the outdoor walkways on the Plaza and Upper Level. A beautifully tiled gas fireplace and hearth complete the space along with kitchenette, 40 public restrooms and an elevator. This beautiful indoor Pavilion is open year-round and available for lease for any special event. It is conveniently located at the corner of Broad Blvd. and Front St. at the Clock Tower.
- Also available is the amphitheatre and stage area. Offering a 40’ x 60’ stage, 290 stadium-style seats, and a PA System with microphone – this is the ideal location for local entertainers, kick-off events and special ceremonies.
Free parking is available in three city-owned parking decks and parking lots. The Red Deck is located off Old Town Loop, the Blue Deck is located off 2nd Street and Old Town Loop and the Green Deck is located on 2nd Street and Stow Avenue. GPS users can enter 2085 Front Street for directions to the Pavilion, Seasonal Ice Rink and the Falls River Square Festival Site.
- For more information, contact the Community Development Department at 330.971.8135.
- You may also call the Festival Hotline for updates on downtown events and festivals at 330.971.8373.