02 Dec December 2014 – Chamber Member Business News/Invitations
Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce
Chamber Member Business News EBLASTS – FREE AND EASY SERVICE!
- These are a FREE and EASY way Chamber Members (only) can promote a business related news item to fellow Members.
- These announcements will be posted on the Chamber website, Chamber Facebook Page, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- They will also be emailed to the Chamber Membership and Area Business Leaders.
Zane’s Foundation, Inc. invites you and your family to a party!
- What: Spend time with gentle, quiet Santa and a couple of his elves. Get your photo taken, do a craft or two and enjoy a delicious
snack made by Home 4 Lunch.
- When: Tuesday, December 9, 2014 ++++ 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Christ Community Chapel, 750 W. Streetsboro Road, Rte. 303, Hudson
Lower Level, Room 11
R.S.V.P. Please let us know by Thursday, December 4, 2014 at 330.677.9263 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will have inexpensive holiday gifts ($5 or less) for teachers, therapists, attendants, bus drivers, etc…. This will be in a separate area. This event is of no cost to your family, but donations are always welcome.
Chick-fil-A at Chapel Hill
Chick-fil-A at Chapel Hill will cater your office, Christmas or New Year’s Eve party. Place catering order by Saturday, 12/20/2014: Receive 20% off!
Santa’s Coming to Chick-f il-A at Chapel Hill! Saturday, December 13th 8:30—10:30 a.m. Special surprises for the kids!
Chick-fil-A at Chapel Hill * (330) 920-4544. 420 Howe Avenue, Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Christian James Salon
“Giving Tree” 2014 – November 20, 2014 – December 18, 2014. Christian James Salon would like to invite you to participate in helping out those in need throughout the community by participating in our “Giving Tree” Program. This program will provide hair services to individuals with Developmental Disabilities and Special Needs throughout Summit County.
- Simply come into the salon and purchase an ornament from the tree and we will donate 100% of services purchased to families from three local agencies.
- Participating Agencies: The Summit County Educational Service Center – Preschool Program, “KIDS FIRST” School & “TOPS” School
- Summit County Developmental Disabilities Board United Disabilities Services of Akron
**All donations will be distributed equally to participating agencies based on the amount of services purchased
- Haircut – $25.00 (Adult Female)
- Haircut, Blow Dry & Style – $40.00 (Adult Female)
- Color, Hair Cut & Style – $75.00 – (Adult Female)
- Haircut – $15.00 (Adult Male)
- Haircut & Style – $20.00 (Adult Male)
- Haircut, Blow Dry & Style – $20.00 (Child under 10 – Female)
- Haircut & Style – $15.00 (Child under 10 – Male)
**Any monetary donation also accepted**
Raffle Basket: Individuals who purchase an item from the giving tree will be placed in a drawing for a chance to win a basket of hair products and services valued at $100.00.
Purchase a hair service for $15-$20 receive 1 ticket
Purchase a hair service for $25-$50 receive 2 tickets
Purchase a hair service for $55 & over receive 3 tickets
**Drawing will be held on Saturday, December 20, 2014** The contact info is 330 217.1539 www.Christianjamessalon.com
Donatos Pizza in Cuyahoga Falls is doing a Dine to Donate promotion for the Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce Area Foundation for the scholarship fund.
- This will take place on the first Thursday of each month from 11am to 5pm from September 2014 – May 2015. Dine in or take out only. Donatos then will give back a percent of the sales to the scholarship fund each month.
The Chamber of Commerce Area Foundation awards scholarships every year to Cuyahoga Falls/Silver Lake resident graduating seniors. The scholarship awards take place every June at the Chamber Monthly Luncheon Meeting. And with your help we can give another scholarship. Questions: Billy Harding, GM Donatos – Cuyahoga Falls at 330-923-5900.
Come @ Callatis Spa to celebrate with us this month 8 years in business! Ready for this great #HolidaySeason this year? NEW @ Callatis Spa: shop now Callatis Spa Gift Certificates: on line, on the phone or in person, any amount!!! Call/text now (330) 962 2150 or go www.callatisspa.com. Share it with employees!!! Don’t forget 20% off for your first order. Thank you for your support. Happy Holidays everyone!
EpilFree available @ Callatis Spa now. Permanent hair reduction system with no machines.Call or text 330-962-2150 for free consultation. Maria Suciu, Managing Aesthetics, Reiki Master. Callatis Spa – 2695 N. Haven Blvd. Suite #2, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223. 330-208-2445 call/text: 330-962-2150 www.callatisspa.com
Silver Lake Country Club
Don’t want to book a private event but want to entertain?…..Enjoy Silver Lake’s Holiday Lunch Party on Thursdays and Fridays, December 4, 5, 11, 12 and 18
11:00 am – 2:00 pm | $16.00++
Bring your staff for lunch on any of these days and enjoy our Holiday Lunch Menu available in the Grille Room or Member Dining Room. Your table will be set to your specifications and our menu will give your staff choice of soup or salad, choice of entrée, and dessert. Reservations are required, by contacting 330-688-6066 or www.silverlakeclub.com. Hosts of parties at either dining opportunity will receive a complimentary round of golf for 4 for 2015, when purchase of Food and Beverage is valued at $300.00 or greater prior to, service charge and tax.
Electronic Merchant Systems
EMS+ Card Reader, with a 2.25% swipe rate when compared to the other leading providers, the difference is clear; ems+ always comes out on top. From our pricing to our round the clock, in-house, live customer support, ems+ simply can’t be beat. Call Adrien Coluccio today to learn more about your business’ compliance: 216.287.0081
Kent State University Hotel and Conference Center
- KSUHCC Corporate Business Special – Complimentary Hot Breakfast with Group Blocks of 10 rooms or more! Book NOW – Offer Valid through December 31, 2014
For more information Click Here Visit www.KentStateHotel.com to learn more about KSUHCC
- Make Our Home Your Holiday Destination. The Kent State University Hotel & Conference Center is the perfect location for ALL your Holiday Needs!
- New Year’s Day Brunch at KSUHCC – Thursday, January 1, 2015 from 10 am to 2 pm. Reservations Required – 330.968.6920
Kent State University Hotel and Conference Center – 215 S. Depeyster Street Kent, OH 44240
Loyalty & Text Marketing – perQify. YOUR LOCAL SOURCE FOR LOYALTY AND MOBILE MARKETING – perQify brings the power of Loyalty & Text Marketing to small and big business alike! With new advances in technology, Mobile Marketing is now easy and affordable for businesses of all sizes. No other form of advertising gets a greater return on investment than Text Marketing! Our Loyalty & Mobile Marketing program is customized to your business to deliver a powerful customer experience. This program not only rewards Loyal Customers but helps increase customer visits. By combining full service campaign management with the real time ability to reach out to your customers, perQify has the solution to drive both your top and bottom line. 98% of text messages are read within the first 5 minutes of receipt. No other form of advertising can make that claim.
- To Learn about exclusive Chamber Member Discounts.
- To Schedule a Free, No Obligation customized demo for your business.
- To claim your Free Web Listing and Mobile Coupon offered to all Chamber Member Businesses and Organizations
330-449-0717 or michael@perQify.com
Cuyahoga Falls City Schools
Career Night 2015
We have set the date for the Cuyahoga Falls High School Career Awareness Night – Thursday, February 12, 2015. Please mark your calendar. We appreciate your past participation and would welcome your return this coming year. If you have been unable to participate in the past, it is a great way to meet our students and let them see first hand the many opportunities for careers that they have in Cuyahoga Falls and North East Ohio. This event is required for all sophomore students at the high school.
Setup, registration and a light dinner will be available for participants from 5:30-6:30. The event runs from 6:30 – 8:00 in the high school cafeteria. Each participating group will have a 6 foot table (6 ft. x 2.5 ft.) to work with. A limited number of electric spots are also available. If you are ready to commit now, simply follow the link below and enter your information. You will receive a confirmation e-mail
Your continued support of Cuyahoga Falls High School is very much appreciated. Feel free to pass this link along to anyone that you think might be interested in talking with teens about their career path. The event is well attended by both students and their parents and is a great way to showcase the wide range of opportunities that the Cuyahoga Falls area has to offer. If you have any questions, comments or referrals, please feel free to contact me by e-mail or phone ( 330-926-3808 ext 502126). We look forward to another successful evening. Thank you for taking an interest in the future success of our students. Cathy Nicholson – Chair, Business and Career Department – Cuyahoga Falls High School – 330-926-3808 ext 502126 – email@example.com
City of Cuyahoga Falls
Announcing a unique advertising opportunity offered by the City of Cuyahoga Falls. The First-Time Homeowner Welcome Program is an incentive program created in an effort to increase the number of owner-occupied homes in Cuyahoga Falls. The number of houses currently sold in the City average approximately 250 per year. Of those, a portion are purchased as rentals, rehab turn-around, or bank buy-backs. The City would like to see most, if not all, of that portion converted into owner-occupied housing. When a resident signs up for City utilities, they will receive a welcome packet containing important City-related information. If that resident qualifies as a first-time City homeowner, their packet will also contain significant cost-saving incentive offers provided by participating businesses. The City will also be a participant with its incentive offer consisting of almost $500 in free memberships, rental discounts and BOGO offers.
- In order to receive a welcome packet, first-time home buyers must meet two conditions: (1) they must sign an agreement committing to live in the home they are purchasing for a minimum of two years; and (2) they must be either relocating to Cuyahoga Falls from another community, or a current resident purchasing their first home in the City.
- In addition to welcoming the first-time home buyer to Cuyahoga Falls, the packet will be a useful tool for realtors to help increase their sales of owner-occupied homes.
- Each incentive offer will have a quantifiable dollar value contributing to a total packet value. The realtor can then represent to the buyer “purchase and live in a home in Cuyahoga Falls, and you will receive $XXX in valuable discounts.”
- Participation Requirements – Any business may participate.
Incentive offers must be quantifiable. There needs to be a specific dollar value in order to calculate the total incentive value of the packet.
- Incentive offers must be in pdf format and emailed to the City.
Unless otherwise requested by the business, incentives will expire one year from the date the homeowner receives a packet. The versatility of pdf will allow City staff to easily print a one-year expiration date on the document. Incentive offers will remain part of the program unless the City receives written notification from the business withdrawing from participation. If an offer is withdrawn, it would be appreciated (but not required) if the business would continue to honor any outstanding offers distributed prior to the withdrawal.
Benefits of Participating
- No postage. There is nothing to mail.
- No printing cost. When a new homeowner signs up for utilities, the City will print the offers and insert them into the welcome packet.
- The cost for a business to participate is zero unless and until the new homeowner redeems the incentive offer provided by the business.
- This is an advertising opportunity for a business to be one of the first to introduce itself to individuals new to the area.
- Your business would be one of the first to reach out and welcome the new homeowner.
Please contact us with any questions you may have. If you are interested in participating,
please email your incentive offer and reference “Welcome Packet” in the subject line. Thank you! City of Cuyahoga Falls – Don Walters, Mayor. 2310 Second Street, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221 (330) 971-8200 firstname.lastname@example.org
Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce
Member Dues Increase Effective July 1, 2014
Dear Chamber Members:
Due to increased costs of doing business it has become necessary to increase the amount our membership dues by 5% effective July 1, 2014. There has not been an increase in our dues since 2009. Here are the new membership dues/rates: http://cfchamber.com/prospective-members/membership-application/
We hope that you will agree that your Chamber Membership is a sound business investment. We strive to bring you the best possible networking and business programs as well as a member benefits package for small business.
We are always open to our Chamber Members input. 330-929-6756
We thank you for your continued support!
Laura A. Petrella, CEO and The Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
Who will email the information out to the Chamber Members?
The Chamber will email out the announcements once a month.
When will the email go out?
The email will be sent out the first week of the month.
What can I submit for Chamber Member Business Announcements?
The announcement information that you submit to the Chamber will only be accepted via email only and must be strictly related to your Chamber Member business in which you are a paid Member of the Chamber of Commerce. The “Business News Announcements” must be related to: a new service your business is offering, a special “Members Only” discount and offer, office furniture for sale, hiring a new employee for your business, new business ribbon cutting, business anniversary invitation, business open house announcement, new business address, office space for rent, celebrating a business anniversary, etc.
How much space can I have for a Chamber Member Business Announcement?
300 words or fewer of text only and one listing per Chamber Member business per month. The Chamber reserves the right to edit all submissions and use fewer or more words submitted.
What is the deadline to submit information?
The deadline to submit a Chamber Member Business Announcement is the 25th of the month by 12 noon and it will run in the next month’s email. Anything submitted after that date will run in the following month’s e-blast. You may also send an email with your announcement/news to the Chamber Membership by accessing the email database by logging in to the Chamber website with your user name/password. Please email the Chamber if you need help logging on.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
Email your information in the actual email you send back to us OR attach your information in a MS WORD Document only. We must be able to copy and paste your text submitted. Phone, fax, text boxes, PDF or JPG submissions will not be accepted.
EMAIL here: email@example.com
Chamber Member Business Name____________________________Date___________
My Chamber Member Business Announcement of 300 words or less:
- All emailed submissions for the Chamber Member Business Announcements are subject to approval and may be edited.
- Chamber Dues must be current to submit.
- The Chamber is not liable for any misprints, typos or incorrect information submitted.
- If there are less than 5 submissions for the month an email will not be sent.