02 Dec December 2013 – Chamber Member Business Spotlight – CF Schools Foundation
WHAT IS THE CUYAHOGA FALLS SCHOOLS FOUNDATION ?
- It is a non-profit organization that promotes educational excellence in the Cuyahoga Falls School District.
- It awards scholarships and teacher grants while assisting with school district capital improvements.
- It recognizes Distinguished Alumni, hosts the All-Class Reunion, recognizes Top Tigers and fosters relationships with current students and alumni.
BECOME A MEMBER
- Individual Membership (Buy a membership-get another membership for a family member or friend half off.)
Foundation Friend – $25 (1-year)
Tiger – $70 (3-year)
Legacy – $100 (5-year)
Golden Signature – $250 (lifetime)
- Business Membership (renewable annually)
Foundation Friend – $100
Tiger – $250
Golden Signature – $500
Contact our Executive Director, Tom Jones, for more information on membership options and package details.
ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS ON THE TIGER TRAIL
- The Tiger Trail is the new entrance and walkway to Clifford Football Stadium at Cuyahoga Falls High School.
- Proceeds for the Tiger Trail are used to fund the Cuyahoga Falls Schools Foundation and other high school volunteer groups.
- Customizable bricks or blocks in limestone, granite, or red stone are available for purchase by individuals, businesses, or organizations.
- See our website www.tigerlegacy.org for further information.
WANT TO HEAR MORE ABOUT WHAT WE DO ?
- Contact Tom Jones, Executive Director, at 330-926-3800 ext. 502089 or email@example.com
- Our office is located at Cuyahoga Falls High School in Room 406.
- The Foundation can be found on www.cfalls.org (school site); we’re on the right side of the home page.