After reviewing the Chamber Website Survey we received great feedback from Chamber Members that participated and are bringing YOU our Members a new and improved enhanced website.
Some of the features and benefits we are offering on the website are:
- Upcoming Events Link – easy to locate on a sidebar on the homepage
- Calendar of Events Link – via Eventbrite
- RSVP on-line through our Eventbrite/PayPal account
- An on-line Membership Directory with an enhanced Member listing for each of you – log in with the ability to keep your profile up to date and have access to fellow Chamber Members emails. Emails are not accessible to the public only Chamber Members
Plus a Chamber News Section – right on the home page so when you come to our website you will see what is happening and stay current with us. Check this often as information will change frequently.
You will receive a password and log in instructions for your enhanced Member profile for the website Membership Directory via email in the next few weeks. Please be on the look out for this.
A special thank you to Bill Forsyth, Business Identity Factory for overseeing the Chamber website and the 2011 Technology Committee:
- Tim Bullock, Union National Mortgage
- Bill Forsyth, Business Identity Factory
- Pete Kever, GHI Internet Services
- Juhi Nelson, Computer Solutions and Management
- Jim Pecchio, Probe Technologies
- Ryan Winkelmann, Winkelmann Construction and Design
Please know we want to serve our Chamber Members in the most efficient way possible especially when it comes to technology in the business place.
In the future please look for us to offer webinars as well as technology workshops.
Thank you for your continued support.
Laura Petrella, CEO
Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce