05 Mar Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio Community Profile est. 1812
- Mayor Don Walters
- City of Cuyahoga Falls established 1812
- Population: 49,353
- Square mileage: 25.75 square miles
- Median Age: 39.5
- Median household income: $51,586
- Average price of a home: $120,000
- Cost of living Index: 83.9
- Zip Codes: 44221 and 44223
- Distance: Akron – 4 miles, Canton – 30 miles, Cleveland – 27 miles
- Cemeteries – Oakwood Cemetery, Northlawn Memorial Gardens and Chestnut Hills Memorial Park
- 3 FREE city parking decks located along Second Street.
- The City of Cuyahoga Falls Neighborhood Excellence Initiative inspires citizen engagement and connects residents and businesses with services and activities designed to reinforce strong, safe, and vibrant neighborhoods.