29 Sep Cuyahoga Falls 2020 Benefits, Health & Wellness Event
2020 Benefits, Health & Wellness Event
Health & Wellness Partner Invitation Letter
Cuyahoga Falls Chamber Members,
The Cuyahoga Falls City School District would like to invite you to take part in our 2020 Virtual Benefits, Health and Wellness Event.
The goal of the event is to promote health and wellness to our employees and make staff members aware of other
benefits that may be available in the community. We would like you to join us in promoting a healthy lifestyle and becoming a partner with our school district.
This year we will not be hosting an in-person event but instead will be offering our staff and community a virtual experience by creating an online marketplace. We are asking those who are interested in becoming a partner to email their interest and/or click on the link below.
Event details are provided below:
· We will host this online event from November 1 – November 20, 2020
· Hosted on the CFCSD website
· Point of Contact: Peggy Whitcomb (330) 926-3800 ext. 502020, fax (330)920-1074 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Estimated number of attendees: 600+ – This event is open to our staff and to the community
· No cost to business/organizations!
Requirements for your organization to participate:
· We are requesting a short video clip or a link to your website emailed to Peggy Whitcomb at email@example.com by October 20, 2020. This will be added to our online marketplace.
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO REGISTER YOUR ORGANIZATION TO PARTICIPATE
If our partners are able to provide give-away items to our staff it would be appreciated but is not required. Please reach out to Peggy Whitcomb to arrange for pick-up or drop-off of items.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Staff Benefits & Wellness Coordinator
Military Family Coordinator
P: 330.926.3800 ext. 502020
Cuyahoga Falls City School District
Central Office / Board of Education
431 Stow Avenue
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221