02 Feb Chamber of Commerce Ribbon Cutting Information
Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce
Ribbon Cutting Service
Did you just build an addition on to your business, recently expand or move to a new location?
*The Chamber reserves to right to not participate in a Ribbon Cutting if a valid reason is not given for wanting a Ribbon Cutting or it does not fit the mission of the Chamber of Commerce.
Ribbon Cuttings are great exposure and free promotion of your business!
This is a FREE Ribbon Cutting Service that is available to all of our
current Chamber Members ONLY that will include:
• The Chamber Membership mailing list for you to mail your invitations or actual labels for you to send out the invitations if you choose.
• We will take a photograph at the Ribbon Cutting and EMAIL you the photo so that you can send the photo to the newspapers of your choice. (Falls News Press, West Side Leader or Akron Beacon Journal, etc.)
• We will invite the Falls News Press to attend, Chamber Business Members, Board Members and the Chamber Membership/Ambassador Committee.
• We will coordinate the date with the Mayor/City ofCuyahoga Falls, City Administration and Councilpersons, so they are all invited as well.
• If we have a 30 day notice we will put the invitation information in the Chamber event emails that are sent to the Membership and it will be posted to the Chamber Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn pages.
• We will provide to you a BIG PLASTIC pair of scissors for the photo that you may keep after the Ribbon Cutting.
Please note we are not able to guarantee anyone’s attendance at the Ribbon Cutting or that your photo will run in any of the newspaper that you have submitted to.
WhatYOU will need to provide for the Ribbon Cutting Service:
- RIBBON – A – 10’ to 15’ long Ribbon with your business colors. (Please contact our Chamber Member florists.)
- SCISSORS – 5-6 pair of extra scissors to actually cut the ribbon.
- REFRESHMENTS – Refreshments, Coffee, Donuts etc. (Please contact our Chamber Member caterers.)
- Invite your own customers so they can be a part of the excitement – we encourage you to treat this as an open house.
- We need a 30-day notice on all Ribbon Cuttings.
If you are interested, please call Laura Petrella, CFCC
330-929-6756 for more information. email@example.com