01 Aug Chamber of Commerce 90th Anniversary Commemorative Magazine – Ad Opportunities
Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce Member –
We are so excited to celebrate the Chamber of Commerce’s 90th Year Anniversary!
The Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce began in the fall of 1926 by a group of businessmen and property owners. At the Annual Meeting of the Falls Civic Association, a committee of 15 was appointed for the purpose of organizing a Chamber of Commerce. The first Meeting was held at the City Hall on November 24, 1926, followed by a membership campaign in January 1927.
We are working with Record Publishing/Falls News Press to provide a commemorative magazine edition to showcase our great Chamber of Commerce and community. Together with the Falls News Press team of writers who are in our community everyday this glossy magazine will showcase stories of the past and honor those that have helped us all accomplished the growth that has led to this great community.
The planned stories of this publication may include:
- History of the chamber,
- List of past winners of their business person, citizen and business of the year awards
- List of past presidents
- List of new business ribbon cuttings
- Information on longest serving active members of the Chamber
- Photos, past and present including ones from the recent 90th anniversary open house gathering with cake, etc.
- Information on the new Young Professionals Group the Chamber has
- City and School information
- Business and community projects
Please join us in creating a publication that will serve to showcase our community as a marketing tool for time to come. There are limited advertising opportunities available. Advertising rates are very reasonable for the wonderful Chamber of Commerce commemorative publication and we hope we can count on your support!
2016 ADVERTISING RATES
CF Chamber 90th Anniversary Ad Rates
Laura A. Petrella, CEO
Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce