14 Dec 2019 Technology Committee Meeting Schedule – Join today!
- 12 noon – 1:30 pm / Chamber of Commerce Office
- We will order lunch at 12 noon sharp to be delivered (cash only)
Wednesday, January 16, 2019
Wednesday, April 17, 2019
Wednesday, August 21, 2019
Wednesday, November 13, 2019
2019 Technology Committee Chair:
Marie Cutlip, Better Financial Solutions
Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce
2019 Technology Committee – Purpose and Goals
This committee provides practical technological solutions for Chamber members and is a key component in developing a comprehensive Chamber website and database.
The Technology Committee helps the Chamber and member businesses adopt the latest technology so that they can realize the productivity and quality-enhancing benefits that technology offers. The Committee also monitors technology-related issues on behalf of the Chamber, and provides information that will help members identify business opportunities in the marketplace.
The Technology Committee shall promote the use of technology to expand business opportunities in Cuyahoga Falls.
- Request Chamber members’ link back to the Chamber website through various opportunities in order to increase search engine rankings and recognize Chamber members on the website who link back to the Chamber.
- Promote the value of the online membership directory to Chamber Members through news articles and website information.
- Develop at least one program to present new technology information to Chamber Members.
- Continue to modify the on-line Chamber Membership Directory to enable better searches via the Internet.
- Continue to investigate the best way to offer members a web presence through the Chamber website. Ads and Member Directory listings/links.
- Work with the Membership Committee to develop a website package benefit for members.
- Maintain and improve the use of www.cfchamber.com as a unified gateway to digital information about Cuyahoga Falls, monitoring web statistics.
- Maintain and improve the use of www.cfchamber.com to promote the goals and activities of the Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce.
- Encourage members to use the internet to promote and /or sale products and services
Interested? 330.929.6756 or firstname.lastname@example.org