21 Aug 2019 Proposed By Laws Changes – Please vote!
Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce
The Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce By-Laws Committee has met and are proposing modern language and formatting changes to the current Chamber By-Laws. The By-Laws had not been updated since 2017. Please review both the CURRENT By-Laws and the PROPOSED By-Laws which has the proposed changes highlighted.
2017 CURRENT By-Laws
2017 Current By-Laws
2019 PROPOSED By-Laws
2019 Proposed By-Laws
2019 By-Laws Review Committee Meetings
2019 By-Laws Chairperson – David Fox, Continuing Health Care of Cuyahoga Falls
10 am – Chamber Office
All current Chamber Members are welcome to submit/attend.
Friday, June 7, 2019
Friday, December 6, 2019
DEADLINE TO VOTE:
- Tuesday, September 24, 2019 – 1:00 pm – Chamber Office
- Only 1 vote per Member Company may be submitted.
- Your Membership Dues must be current to vote.
- Ballot must be signed when turned in.
- You may mail, email or drop off your ballot to the Chamber of Commerce. 151 Portage Trail, Cuyahoga Falls OR email@example.com
__Yes, I am in favor of the PROPOSED CHANGES to the Chamber By-Laws
__No, I am not in favor of the PROPOSED CHANGES to the Chamber By-laws