28 Aug 2016 Board Member Nominations
Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce 2016 Board of Directors
When the Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce has vacant seat(s) on the Board, they are filled with our Member candidates who have expressed interest and been nominated by fellow Chamber Members. They must meet the following qualifications:
- Has solid ethics, and a strong business/community involvement, and belief in the purpose of the Chamber.
- Attendance and Participation – we need you engaged in our board, committees, and venues! Is available to attend the monthly meeting (second Tuesday of each month at 4:30 p.m.) Is willing to chair a Chamber of Commerce planning committee.
- Representation and Positive Presence – we need leading ambassadors within our community! Social media and public comments made should reflect positively on the City of Cuyahoga Falls, the Chamber of Commerce and fellow Chamber Members.
- Strategic Planning & Implementation – we need big thinkers and forward moving business leaders!
- Recruitment and Retention – we need your help in growing and retaining our membership!
- Financial Resources – we need your support with Chamber events and resources in fundraising events! Must be in good standing financially with the Chamber per Chamber By-Laws. Article III, section 3.4.
- Confidentiality agreement – must be willing to sign and adhere to as a Board Member.
- All potential Board Members who are not the Company Owner, CEO or President must have approval from the Company Owner, CEO or President to submit a Board Interest Form and/or be nominated for a seat on the Board.
Chamber of Commerce By-Laws:
2015 NOMINATION DEADLINE:
September 30th – 12 Noon – Chamber Office
The 2016 Board Member slate with potential Board Member Candidates will be presented to the membership for a vote at the November 18, 2015 Luncheon/2015 Annual Meeting at Silver Lake Country Club.
2016 Board Nominations Form
2016 Board Nominating Chair – Brent VanFossen, Metropolis Popcorn. email@example.com
Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce
151 Portage Trail, Suite 1
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio 44221
330-929-6756 FAX 330-929-4278 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce actively promotes a partnership of Business and Community succeeding together.
Business. Community. Growth. Est. 1926