18 Aug 2015 Board Member Nominations Accepted
Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce –
2015 Board of Directors – Nomination Form
When the Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce has vacant seat(s) on the Board, they are filled with our Member candidates who have expressed interest and been nominated by fellow Chamber Members. They must meet the following qualifications:
A Chamber of Commerce Board Member is one who:
- Has solid ethics, and a strong business/community involvement, and belief in the purpose of the Chamber.
- Attendance and Participation – we need you engaged in our board, committees, and venues! Is available to attend the monthly meeting (second Tuesday of each month at 4:30 p.m.) Is willing to chair a Chamber of Commerce planning committee.
- Representation and Positive Presence – we need leading ambassadors within our community! Social media and public comments made should reflect positively on the City of Cuyahoga Falls, the Chamber of Commerce and fellow Chamber Members.
- Strategic Planning & Implementation – we need big thinkers and forward moving business leaders!
- Recruitment and Retention – we need your help in growing and retaining our membership!
- Financial Resources – we need your support with Chamber events and resources in fundraising events! Must be in good standing financially with the Chamber per Chamber By-Laws. Article III, section 3.4.
- Confidentiality agreement – must be willing to sign and adhere to as a Board Member.
- All potential Board Members who are not the Company Owner, CEO or President must have approval from the Company Owner, CEO or President to submit a Board Interest Form and/or be nominated for a seat on the Board.
2015 NOMINATION DEADLINE: September 24th – 12 Noon – CFCC Office
The 2015 Board Member slate with potential Board Member Candidates will be presented to the membership for a vote at the November 19, 2014 Luncheon/2014 Annual Meeting at Silver Lake Country Club.
*Verbal nominations will not be accepted. This form must be completely filled out and submitted.
2015 Board Nomination Form
The Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce actively promotes a partnership of Business and Community succeeding together.
Business. Community. Growth.