02 May 2015 Board Member Interest
When the Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce has vacant seat(s) on the volunteer Board, they are filled with our Chamber Member candidates who have expressed interest and meet the following qualifications:
A Chamber of Commerce Board Member is one who:
- Has solid ethics, and a strong business and community involvement, and belief in the purpose and goals of the Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce.
- Is available to attend a 1 hour monthly Board meeting (second Tuesday of each month at 4:30 pm) and all other meetings as needed.
- Has a great deal of energy and enthusiasm; able to participate in our Chamber of Commerce events, programs and meetings on a regular basis.
- Is willing to chair/co-chair a Chamber of Commerce planning committee.
- All potential Board Members who are not the Company Owner, CEO or President must have approval from the Company Owner, CEO or President to submit a Board Interest Form to serve on the Chamber Board.
- Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce BY-LAWS:
Potential Board Member Interest Form
Please complete this form and return to the Chamber Office.
*You will be contacted by our Chamber CEO/Board Members for an interview.
Why do you want to be a Chamber Board Member?
How long have you been a Chamber of Commerce Member? _____________________________________________________
Do you currently participate on any committees? (Please list) _____________________________________________________
What are your areas of expertise? (Sales, Marketing, Technical, Financial, etc.?)
How many Chamber of Commerce monthly events do you attend on a regular basis? __1__2__3__4
Tell us about yourself (50 words or less)
Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce Mission Statement:
The Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce actively participates in a partnership of business and community succeeding together.
Business. Community. Growth.
Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce
151 Portage Trail, Suite 1
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio 44221
330-929-6756 FAX 330-929-4278