17 Sep 2014 Small Business Convention, October 22nd – 24th
The Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce and the Council of Smaller Enterprises (COSE) are co-presenting the 2014 Small Business Convention, October 22nd – 24th at Kalahari Convention Center in Sandusky, Ohio.
The Small Business Convention (SBC) is the largest small business convention in the Midwest, bringing hundreds of small businesses together to motivate and inspire success.
The content and curriculum are specifically designed to meet the needs of small businesses with courses in Finance, HR and Legal, Marketing, Personal and Professional Development, Sales, Start-Up and Technology.
The Convention also features:
Keynote speakers – Reigniting the entrepreneurial spirit.
SBC invites some of the most inspirational speakers from around the country to share their stories, provide insight and help spark big ideas! This year’s keynotes are:
- Bill Taylor, co-founder, Fast Company and best-selling author of Mavericks at Work and Practically Radical
- Alison Levine, Team captain of the first American Women’s Everest Expedition and author of On the Edge: The Art of High Impact Leadership
- George Hedley, owner of HARDHAT Presentations and Inc. Magazine and Ernst and Young “Entrepreneur of the Year”
- Frans Johansson, author, The Medici Effect and The Click Moment, and founder, The Medici Group
Workshops – Empowering with knowledge.
Attendees choose from 40 workshops in a variety of subjects to keep up with trends, gain perspective and practical know-how.
- Continuing education credits can be earned for approved workshops for human resources professionals, CPAs and attorneys.
Networking – Connecting with your peers.
SBC sets the stage to make valuable connections with peers, potential clients and future business partners.
- Networking dinners – Thursday evening signature dinners include an Autumn Clambake, Luau in the Water Park, Mon Ami Winery and Scotch & Cigars
- Vegas Nights Convention Party – We’re bringing Vegas to Ohio with black jack, poker and Russian roulette tables along with a fill bar, music and dancing.
Exhibitors – Providing access to the right resources.
With 80 exhibitors that specialize in working with small businesses, SBC is a one-stop opportunity to learn about the latest in product and service offerings.
As a co-presenter, members of the Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce can attend for $149, a $150 savings! To register, go to http://smallbizconvention.com/Register.aspx and enter the promo code: CuyahogaFalls2014