06 Feb 2014 Chamber Ambassadors – Chamber Welcome Committee
Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors
What is an Ambassador?
- The Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors are a volunteer group of business leaders in the Chamber that are experienced and active Chamber members. They are volunteers who act as public relations representatives on behalf of the Chamber at business openings, ribbon cuttings, Falls After Five Receptions, Monthly Luncheon meetings and special events.
- An Ambassador can be easily identified at Chamber functions simply by looking for an individual wearing a GREEN/WHITE AMBASSADOR tag at a Chamber activity. They assist new members by introducing them to current member at all Chamber-sponsored events, enabling those individuals to have a smooth transition into the flow of networking and relationship building.
The job duties and responsibilities of a Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce Ambassador are:
- Enjoyment in being a Chamber Ambassador and having fun!
- A one-year pledge of commitment to the Ambassador Program.
- Mentor new members as assigned throughout the year.
- Welcome calls to all New Chamber Members.
- Delivering New Chamber Member Welcome Packets.
- Attendance and participation at monthly Chamber Membership Committee meetings.
- The ability to attend Chamber ribbon cuttings, grand openings and other events.
- Greeting new Chamber members and introducing them to other members at Chamber events.
- Participation in the Chamber Benefits review process.
- A working knowledge of the Chamber, staff members and committees.
There is no annual fee to participate in the Ambassador Program and membership is open to Chamber members that have had their 1 year anniversary with the Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce.
CALL AND SIGN UP TODAY!
330.929.6756 OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR www.cfchamber.com
2014 Chamber Member Ambassadors
Tim Bullock, Union Home Mortgage
Angela Colecchi, Neoshred – 2014 Membership Co-Chair
Bill Forsyth, Metisentry
Ronald Hyre, Farmers Insurance / Hyre Insurance Agency
Paul Janos, Akron Insurance
Steve Linek, Rita’s Ice – 2014 Membership Committee
Brad Lubinger, Town Planner – 2014 Membership Committee
Pastor Chris McCombs, Broadman Baptist Church
Tami Neuberger, Pure Body Boutique
Steven Taylor, ITworks – 2014 Membership Committee
Matt Weiss, Right Brain Design Group – 2014 Membership Co-Chair