08 Aug 2014 Board Member Nominations Accepted
Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce
2014 Board of Directors – Nominations Accepted
When the Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce has vacant seat(s) on the Board, they are filled with our Member candidates who have expressed interest and been nominated by fellow Chamber Members. They must meet the following qualifications:
A Chamber of Commerce Board Member is one who:
- Has solid ethics, and a strong community involvement, and belief in the purpose of the CFCC.
- Is available to attend the monthly meeting (second Tuesday of each month at 4:30 p.m.)
- Has a great deal of energy and enthusiasm; able to participate in our activities, programs and meetings on a regular basis.
- Is willing to chair a Chamber of Commerce planning committee.
- All potential Board Members who are not the Company Owner, CEO or President must have approval from the Company Owner, CEO or President to submit a Board Interest Form and/or be nominated for a seat on the Board.
Chamber of Commerce By-Laws:
2014 Nomination Form – PDF
2014 Board Nomination Form
2014 NOMINATION DEADLINE:
September 27th – 12 Noon – CFCC Office
The 2014 Board Member slate with potential Board Member Candidates will be presented to the membership for a vote at the November 20, 2013 Luncheon/2013 Annual Meeting at Silver Lake Country Club.
_____I would like to nominate the following Chamber Member for the 2014 CFCC Board of Directors:
_____This is a self-nomination
_____I confirm that I have contacted this nominee and obtained their permission before submitting their name for nomination.
_____I confirm that this nominee has approval by the Company Owner, CEO or President to be nominated for a seat on the Board.
Candidate Company Name __________________________________________________________________
Please list any special skills, areas of expertise, (Sales, Marketing, Technical, Financial, etc.) talents, and why they would be a good candidate for the CFCC Board of Directors. Also please include any planning committees they serve (d) on for the Chamber of Commerce:
Your Signature ____________________________________________________________Date____________
The Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce actively promotes a partnership of
Business and Community succeeding together.