27 Sep 2013 Community Expo – Saturday March 23, 2013 – Cuyahoga Falls Natatorium
Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce
2013 Community Expo
Saturday, March 23, 2013 – Cuyahoga Falls Natatorium
9 am – 3 pm
2013 GOLD SPONSORS:
2013 Community Expo APPLICATION/RULES/REGULATIONS
2013 Community EXPO Application Rules Regulations
2013 SILVER SPONSORS:
Bath Creek Estates
The Danbury Woods
Klein’s Pharmacy & Medical Equipment
2013 Media Sponsors:
Record Publishing/Falls News Press
CHAMBER MEMBER 2013 EXHIBITORS
Akron Beacon Journal/Ohio.com
Altercare of CF for Rehabilitation & Nursing Care Inc.
Andrea’s Concierge Service
Balanced Living 101
Bath Creek Estates – SILVER SPONSOR
Beckwith Heating & Cooling Inc.
BJ’s Wholesale Club
Broadman Baptist Church
Cardinal Retirement Village
Chestnut Hill Memorial Park
City of Cuyahoga Falls – Natatorium
Clifford-Shoemaker Funeral Home
Correct Plumbing & Drain Inc.
Cuyahoga Falls City Council Leaders
Cuyahoga Falls Library
Danbury Woods – SILVER SPONSOR
DentalWorks Chapel Hill
EMS Sentry Inc.
Falls Heating & Cooling Inc.
Falls Village Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation
Goodwill Industries of Akron
It’s A Breeze Travel
Klein’s Pharmacy & Medical Equipment – SILVER SPONSOR
Laurel Lake Retirement Community
Mary Kay Cosmetics/Pat King
National Church Residences -Traditions at Bath Road – GOLD SPONSOR
Ohio Health Benefits
Ohio Savings Bank
Old Carolina Barbecue Company
PAK Computers, Inc.
PNC Bank – SILVER SPONSOR
Premier Designs High Fashion Jewelry/Dee Williams
Record Publishing – Falls News Press
Redmon Funeral Home
Seniors Helping Seniors
Summa Western Reserve Hospital – GOLD SPONSOR
Summit DD Board
Taylor Chiropractic Clinic
Valley Savings Bank
Wild Birds Unlimited – GOLD SPONSOR
Wholly Organized! LLC
Non-Member 2013 Exhibitors
ADT Premier Home Security
Besso Clinic of Chiropractic Inc.
Billow Funeral Homes & Crematory
Chapel Hill Christian School
County of Summit Executive Russ Pry
Extreme Designs Embroidery & Screen Printing
Hear-Again Hearing Center
Joyce Factory Direct
Leaf Filter Gutter Protection
Ohio State Waterproofing
Pilgrim United Church of Christ
Stow-Glen Retirement Village
A special thank you to the following:
Broadman Baptist Church – Face painting
GASP – Guardians Advocating Child Safety and Protection – Child ID Kits
Orbit – Akron Aeros
Patches the Clown – Fun Services
Ted Shure /Shure Studios – 2013 Expo Photos
AND all the businesses that helped pass out flyers and post the 2013 Community Expo on their digital billboards! We appreciate this!
- The 2013 Community Expo is a 1-day event scheduled for Saturday, March 23, 2013 from 9 am – 3 pm at the Cuyahoga Falls Natatorium located at 2345 4th Street, Cuyahoga Falls.
- The Expo will feature over 70 local businesses on display, non-profit clubs, and organization exhibitors with information, giveaways and door prizes.
- We are anticipating 2000 + attendees from Cuyahoga Falls and surrounding communities!
- Community Expo doors open at 9 a.m.
- Opening ceremonies with Mayor Don Robart, the Expo Committee, and event sponsors will begin at 10 a.m.
- Exhibitor door prize drawings will be announced at 2 p.m. You need not be present to win.
- The Expo is free to attend and free parking in all the City of Cuyahoga Falls parking lots.
- There will be face painting and clowns for children. (Subject to change.)
- GASP – Guardians Advocating Child Safety and Protection – will be on hand offering Child ID Kits. (Subject to change.)
- Gold and Silver SPONSORSHIPS still available!
- We need VOLUNTEERS to help set up on (Friday) 3/22/13 at 1 pm at the CF Natatorium.
- We need VOLUNTEERS to work at EXPO on (Saturday) 3/23/13 from 7 am – 3 pm at the CF Natatorium.
- Soliciting by 2013 Community Expo attendees is not permitted.
Final reservations, cancellations and special dietary menu requests must be made by 12 Noon the Friday before each Chamber Meeting/Event/Program by calling (330-929-6756) or emailing (email@example.com) the Chamber office, as we are required to confirm the exact number of reservations in advance of any event. You are responsible for payment, once your reservation is made, whether or not you attend. If you are unable to attend, please send someone in your place. If you arrive at a Chamber event and your company has not paid your pre-invoice to that event you will be required to give a credit card at the door in order to attend. We accept cash, checks, American Express, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Card. No Shows (With RSVP) for any meeting or event will be invoiced with a $5.00 surcharge. Non-sufficient Funds Policy: A $35.00 fee will be charged on all returned checks. **Non-Member Guests may attend the Monthly Luncheon Meetings as a guest one time at no charge and one time as a Non-Member at the $28 rate before joining the Chamber. **This applies to a business that has never been a Member of the Chamber only. *Non-Member Guests may also attend other Chamber Events 1 time as a guest before joining the Chamber of Commerce. *Special events excluded.
***Please note all Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce events will be photographed/videographed and published/printed/distributed on the Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce website, Facebook/Linkedin/Twitter pages and used in all Cuyahoga Falls marketing materials and advertisements that will be distributed and printed.***