20 Aug 2013 Board of Directors Nominations Accepted
Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce – 2013 Board of Directors – Nomination Form
When the Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce has vacant seat(s) on the Board, they are filled with our Member candidates who have expressed interest and been nominated by fellow Chamber Members. They must meet the following qualifications:
A Chamber of Commerce Board Member is one who:
- Has solid ethics, and a strong community involvement, and belief in the purpose of the CFCC.
- Is available to attend the monthly meeting (second Tuesday of each month at 4:00 p.m.)
- Has a great deal of energy and enthusiasm; able to participate in our activities, programs and meetings on a regular basis.
- Is willing to chair a Chamber of Commerce planning committee.
- All potential Board Members who are not the Company Owner, CEO or President must have approval from the Company Owner, CEO or President to submit a Board Interest Form and/or be nominated for a seat on the Board.
2013 NOMINATION FORM – PDF
2013 Board Nomination Form