01 May 2012 Welcome to Cuyahoga Falls Book
CUYAHOGA FALLS OHIO BOOK – CLICK HERE:
Welcome to Cuyahoga Falls, home of Blossom Music Center and many other fine attractions.
The City of Cuyahoga Falls was founded in 1812 by William Wetmore to develop land owned by Judge Joshua Stow of Middletown Connecticut. It was originally named Manchester and later changed, at the request of the Ohio Postmaster General to its present name, Cuyahoga Falls.
- Today, the City of Cuyahoga Falls has a population of 50,000 + and covers 27.8 square miles.
Falls River Square in the heart of downtown Cuyahoga Falls offers something for everyone. From the weekend festivals during the summer months to the Ice Skating Rink during the winter months there is always something going on to keep Cuyahoga Falls the fine destination that it is.
Falls River Square in downtown Cuyahoga Falls is a pedestrian area along the historical Cuyahoga River. Antique shops, restaurants and coffee shops. More than 300,000 people attend the summer festivals held here.
Falls River Square is the site of many community festivals and special events including the Italian American Festival, Irish Festival, Rib Burn Off, Crooked River Blues Jazz and Arts Festival, Oktoberfest, weekly “Rockin’ on the River” TGIF parties, Car Cruise-In’s, the Sunday Evening Concert Series, and many others.
There is a Fountain is located at the North end, AND an interactive Fountain located at the South near the Clock Tower of the Falls River Square/Riverfront Centre District. A MUST SEE area!
- For more information call the Calendar of Events Hotline at the City of Cuyahoga Falls 330-971-8373.