23 Jun 2012 Health Expo – October 6, 2012 – SAVE THE DATE!
2012 Health EXPO – Saturday, October 6, 2012
8 am – 1 pm
10 am Kick-off – Mayor Don Robart, 2012 Health Expo Committee and Sponsors
12 noon – Door Prize Drawings
FREE ATTENDEE ADMISSION!
Cuyahoga Falls Natatorium Health & Fitness Center
2345 Fourth Street, Cuyahoga Falls
CLICK HERE – 2012 Health Expo FLYER
2012 Health Expo – Premiere Sponsors:
Record Publishing/Falls News Press
What is new this year?
*All subject to change.
Here is a sampling of some of the tests, screenings and interactive displays for the 2012 Health Expo:
- D.U.M.P. (Dispose of Unused Medications Properly) will have information on hand to explain their program.
- Good Neighbors of Cuyahoga Falls – canned/boxed food drive – if attendees donate an item they will receive a raffle ticket for a chance to win a door prize donated by the 2012 Health Expo Committee. Drawing at 12 noon.
- ExpressWorks Occupational Healthcare Services – $20 flu shots/limited supply
- Ageless & Healthy 4Life – $10 Anti-oxidant readings
- Besso Clinic of Chiropractic Inc. – Nerve stress tests
- The Danbury / Danbury Woods of CF – BP & pulse oximeter readings
- Dawn2Dusk Holistic Center – Chair Massage, Reiki, Energy
- Ohio Health Benefits LLC – Medicare Reviews
- Pinnacle Chiropractic Health & Wellness- Postural Screen, Chair Massage
- Taylor Chiropractic Clinic – Digital Posture Analysis
- Tubbs Chiropractic – Chair massages
|2012 MEMBER EXHIBITORS:|
|Advanced Chiropractic & Wellness Center – Kelly Gallagher|
|Ageless & Healthy 4Life – Bonetta Rexrode-Guyette|
|Altercare of Cuyahoga Falls – Karen Ginder|
|Andrea’s Concierge Service – Andrea Conti|
|ARCpoint Labs – Jeff Graham
ASAP Homecare – Barb Light
|Bath Manor – Jennifer Stanley|
|Besso Clinic of Chiropractic Inc – David Yates|
|Cardinal Retirement Village – Steve Kurtz|
|Chestnut Hill Memorial Park – Jim Brearley|
|Cuyahoga Falls Library – Kevin Rosswurm|
|The Danbury / Danbury Woods of CF – Kim Graber|
|Dawn2Dusk Holistic Center – Dawn Kotch|
|EMS Sentry Inc – Larry & Ruth Anne Parker|
|Falls Village Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation – Haley Hiebes|
|Gardens of W Reserve Assisted Living Residence – Jennifer Malynn|
|Home Helpers – Richard Pivovar|
|National Church Residences Bath Road – David Fox|
|Northeast Ohio Eye Surgeons – Beth Burdette|
|Ohio Health Benefits LLC – Rick Lohr|
|Pinnacle Chiropractic Health & Wellness- Nesrene Clossman|
|Riverfront YMCA – Joshua Carr|
|Seniors Helping Seniors – Cindy Walker|
|Taylor Chiropractic Clinic – Mark Taylor|
|Visiting Angels – Janelle Pakan|
|Wellness & Wealth by Choice – Bob & Sue Gruber|
|Akron General Lifestyles – Andy Malitz|
|Bath Fitter – Clayton Stackpole|
|County of Summit ADM Board – Mary Alice Sonnhalter|
|ExpressWorks Occupational Healthcare Services – Michelle Eisenburg|
|Grand Living – Mary Bloom
Joyce Factory Direct – Jeff Elton
|Ohio State Waterproofing – Tim Babb|
|Stow Glen Retirement Village – Cathy Lance|
|Tubbs Chiropractic – Carrie Overly|
|16 Kids Deli & Marathon|
|Broadman Baptist Church|
|Don Sitts Auto|
|Donatos Pizza – State Road|
Interested in purchasing a table space – a few table spaces remain!
2012 Health Expo Application/Rules and Regulations revised
2012 Health EXPO APPLICATION.Rules&Regs revised
- Chamber Members and Non-Members are welcome to purchase a table space and participate.
- Expo Exhibitors are strictly limited to professionals in the health and wellness fields – to be determined by the Health EXPO Committee.
- No solicitations of any type permitted by attendees at the 2012 Health Expo- this is strictly enforced.