29 Jan Meet our 2016 Chamber Member Ambassadors!
Meet our 2016 Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors!
We had the Ambassadors Kick-Off Reception today. WOW! Thank you to our Business Leaders for participating in our 2016 Ambassador Program. You will see our business Ambassadors at all the chamber events including our ribbon-cutting’s. Look for the GREEN and WHITE Ambassador badge. They will also be out in the business community dropping off membership packets. If you know of a business not in the Chamber of Commerce drop us a note and we will be sure that they get a membership packet. Thank you! 330.929.6756
2016 Chamber Ambassadors
Doug Bolin, The Marketing Department
Don Brautigam – D and L Collectables
Jessica Breymier – Two Men and a Truck
Tim Bullock – Union Home Mortgage
Deb Clark – RE/MAX Crossroads
Rebecca Davey – Hamilton Appraisal Services, Inc.
Bob Gruber – Wellness & Wealth by Choice
Mark Hersch – Cuyahoga Falls News Press
Russ Iona – American Mortgage Service Co.
Sheila James – Bath Creek Estates
Tooba Khan – Two Men and a Truck
Robert Lagasse – Howard Hanna
Allen Mangus – Riverfront Family YMCA
Beverly Martin – PAK Computers, Inc.
Pastor Chris McCombs – Broadman Baptist Church
Marcy McDaniel – Meghan McDonald – State Farm Insurance
Paul Moledor – Cuyahoga Falls Fire Department
Zack Myers – Myers Insurance & Financial Services
Kristy Rice – FigurizeME
Kathy Romito – Western Reserve Hospital
Kassie Shaffer – Fresche Catering
Michael Shephard – Farmers Insurance/Hyre Insurance Agency
Diane Sheridan – City of Cuyahoga Falls
David Ullmo – Four Corner Promotions
Bob Weinhardt – Better Business Network
Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce – 2016 Ambassadors
What is a Chamber Ambassador?
The Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors are our volunteer business leaders in the Chamber that are experienced and active Chamber Members. Our ambassadors assist in the recruitment of prospective Chamber Members by helping to drop off membership packets to potential businesses in Cuyahoga Falls. They also serve as public relations representatives on behalf of the Chamber at business openings, ribbon cuttings, Falls After Five Networking Receptions, Monthly Luncheon meetings and special events.
Responsibilities and Characteristics of a Chamber Ambassador:
- A one-year pledge of commitment to the Chamber Ambassador Program. (January – December)
- Wear the Green and White Ambassador badge at all Chamber functions proudly.
- Enjoyment in being a Chamber Member to meet fellow business leaders and have fun!
- Ambassadors are genuine about their experiences and provide a positive, inside look to being a Chamber Member.
- Ambassadors have positive attitudes and are professional business leaders.
- To help educate and assist new, current and potential members about the benefits and services of Chamber Membership.
- To help foster new member engagement in Chamber programs, events, and committees.
- Regular attendance at ribbon cuttings, grand openings and other events.
- Participating in a new business ribbon cutting photo. Help to welcome and greet the new owner.
- Greeting and welcoming new and current Chamber members and introducing them to other members at Chamber events. This helps with a smooth transition into the flow of networking and relationship building.
- Mentor new members you meet at Chamber events by encouraging their participation for Chamber events and planning committees.
- Delivering potential member packets to Cuyahoga Falls businesses.
- A working knowledge of the Chamber, staff members and planning committees.
Tips for Chamber Ambassador Success:
- Always wear your Green and White Chamber Ambassador badge at Chamber events so you are recognizable as an Chamber Ambassador.
- Always introduce yourself at Chamber events as a “Chamber Ambassador” and then your business. This is an easy ice breaker and great relationship builder when meeting a fellow business leader for the first time.
- Attend as many Chamber events as possible to help keep yourself visible.
- Ask business related questions to the new members and current members you meet. This will encourage them to do the same for you and your business which will help develop and strengthen a mutually beneficial business relationship for both of you.