24 Aug How to Be ACTIVE in the Chamber of Commerce
NO TIME TO BE ACTIVE in the
Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce?
Let us show you how!
In less than 2 hours, you can …
- Attend one of the Chamber’s Lunch meetings and participate in the Member Exchange Table and Round Robin Networking.
- Attend a Goldmine Referral Group meetings and speak about your business while learning about fellow Chamber Member businesses.
- Attend a Falls After Five Networking Reception and make new business contacts.
- Visit the Chamber’s Community Expo and support fellow Chamber Member businesses.
- Participate on a Chamber planning committee – a great way to network even closer with fellow business leaders while working together for the Chamber of Commerce.
- Attend a New Chamber Member Ribbon Cutting and show your Chamber support!
- Become a Chamber Ambassador at various Chamber events – greeting at the door, working the registration table or helping to cut a NEW Chamber Member business ribbon!
- Participate with a fellow Chamber Member in the Chamber Small Business Mentoring program.
- Attend the Women’s NOW Network breakfast and hear a great business speaker while networking with fellow Chamber Members.
In 1 hour or less …
- Email the Chamber a news item about your business which will be eblasted to the Chamber Members and posted to the Chamber website, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook Page
- Email the Chamber a discount/special service for your business to be included in Chamber’s member-to-member discount program. Check the list before you go shopping! ABC – Always Buy Chamber!
- Invite a fellow Chamber Member to have coffee and talk business.
Even if you have no time to get involved, the Chamber offers …
- Business referrals from the Chamber’s membership directory, as well as direct referrals from the Chamber Office in response to inquiries received at the Chamber office.
- Money-saving benefits available to members only, such as credit card processing plan, computer IT plan, website design plan and group rates on health insurance plans and a worker’s compensation plan.
- Display your business literature in the Chamber Brochure Rack at the office and have exposure to hundreds of visitors who stop by the office each year.
- A conference room for 12 (wireless, dry erase board, projector) that you can use to meet a customer or fellow Chamber Member to talk business.
- Inexpensive website, membership directory, map and community book advertising.