23 Aug 2019 Board Member Nominations Accepted
Chamber Members –
When the Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce has vacant seat(s) on the Board, they are filled with our Member candidates who have expressed interest and been nominated by fellow Chamber Members. COMPLETE NOMINATION FORM HERE
They must meet the following qualifications:
A Chamber of Commerce Board Member is one who:
- Has solid ethics, and a strong business/community involvement, and belief in the purpose of the Chamber.
- Attendance and Participation – we need you engaged in our board, committees, and venues! Is available to attend the monthly meeting (second Tuesday of each month at 4:30 p.m.) Is willing to chair a Chamber of Commerce planning committee.
- Representation and Positive Presence – we need leading ambassadors within our community! Social media and public comments made should reflect positively on the City of Cuyahoga Falls, the Chamber of Commerce and fellow Chamber Members.
- Strategic Planning & Implementation – we need big thinkers and forward moving business leaders!
- Recruitment and Retention – we need your help in growing and retaining our membership!
- Financial Resources – we need your support with Chamber events and resources in fundraising events! Must be in good standing financially with the Chamber per Chamber By-Laws. Article III, section 3.4.
- Confidentiality agreement – must be willing to sign and adhere to as a Board Member.
- All potential Board Members who are not the Company Owner, CEO or President must have approval from the Company Owner, CEO or President to submit a Board Interest Form and/or be nominated for a seat on the Board.
Chamber of Commerce By-Laws:
- September 21, 2018 at 12 noon – Chamber Office (151 Portage Trail, Suite 1)
- The nominee and the Company Owner / President / CEO must be aware of this nomination and the terms / qualifications.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND HEADSHOT:
- Please email and additional information, business resume and a business professional head shot to firstname.lastname@example.org by the September 21, 2018 – 12 noon deadline.